The SALE is on...

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale officially starts TODAY!!! I've already picked my top items that will be in my shopping bag upon checkout. 

I've been eyeing these boots for several weeks now.  The color is incredible and I love how the leather already looks worn. This is a Fall/Winter staple.

                                                           FRYE Melissa Trapunto Boot


  I have yet to buy an incredible rain jacket even though I own 20 jackets or so.  This one is all water   proof and has a hood! I am counting on it to keep me dry if we ever get rain!

                                                              Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket

If you've never worn a Shimera Seamless Tank I highly recommend purchasing one.  These tanks are so soft and the best part is they don't ride up the sides of your body like most tanks do.  They stay in place the whole day.  Plus they come in an array of colors to go with any outfit! 
     
                                                                   Shimera Seamless Tank
                                                             
The sale lasts until August 6th, but these incredible items won't last long! Go fill up your shopping bag.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger