The Magical Brush...

Friday, July 6, 2012

I love Summer! I love being outside, I love cooking on the grill, and I love laying at the pool! When I am laying out at the pool, I  am very good about putting on sunblock, especially on my face.  However,  I am not so good at putting on sunblock on a daily basis when I am getting ready in the morning.  I am not sure why- maybe I am worried about my face being sticky? Maybe I am afraid of looking more oily than I already do? All I know is I don't wear sunblock like I should every day!  Until NOW!!!  I recently discovered sunblock in a brush. It's magical! There are several new brands on the market ,and they claim to be lightweight mineral blends that provide chemical-free broad-spectrum protection. These wonders dust on invisibly over makeup and some even have a hint of bronze.  I have actually stopped using my normal compact throughout the day, and whenever I am feeling in need of a quick shine over I just pull out my magical brush! These sunscreens are slim tubes that fit perfectly into your handbag and won't spill because they have a brush and cover.  I have recently purchased one by Peter Thomas Roth at Beauty Brands, but there are several ones out there!




                                                         Bare Minerals $28
                         
                                                  Peter Thomas Roth $30

                                                        
                                                      Colorescience $50
                  
                                                           





1 comment:

  1. I used to use a Peter serum on my face - about 10 years ago - and it seriously changed my complexion. It was magical! Love that line.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger