My FALL Wedge...

Thursday, August 2, 2012

This year I want a pair of wedge booties for Fall.  I've been looking at them for a couple of years now, but have never pulled the trigger. I guess I've never thought of them as a "necessity" in my closet compared to the other 20 pairs of boots I have.  They are going in my closet this year and I have my eye on several so far. These will be great with a pair of boyfriend jeans and blazer or sweater.

    The J Crew MacAlister Wedge Boot at $198 comes in a range of 5 colors   

                                                        J Crew MacAlister Wedge Boot  


  
    Love the color of this Dolce Vita Bootie at $119, although wedge height might be an issue with my weakling ankles.

                      DV by Dolce Vita Penn Bootie                      


And, last by not least the new TOMS Desert Wedge- I am pretty sure this is going to be the winner and you can't beat the price at $89. I've actually slipped my feet into these and they are absolutely wonderful besides obviously for a good cause.

TOMS Desert Wedge

               
                                                                           
                                                           
                                                             

1 comment:

  1. I have the Mcallisters in black from last fall but I LOVE those Toms! So comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger