Week 26...

Friday, November 16, 2012





                                           
                                                               


Cravings This Week- Cold drinks.  My love made this weird concotion of orange juice and sprite the other night for himself.  He ended up thinking it was disgusting but of course I thought it was great!  I just loved the coldness of the drink.  I have also been wanting cold glasses of milk which is very strange.
Sleeping Patterns-   I resorted to the reclincer several nights this week due to comfort. However, we just got a new bed and it felt like heaven last night.  I actually slept the whole night through!
 Biggest Change-  My belly is BIG! I put on one of my night shirts the other night and it rode halfway up my stomach! Even my love made the comment last night,"wow, you're belly is big"  "Thank you, I am aware of my stomach- now please give me a back rub," is what I said.
Nursery Update -   The room is finally painted!  Corbin-aka- decorator extraordinaire is coming back this weekend to do a little touch up and add some spectacular stripes! I am hoping we can also get some decorations done as well.  Her bedding came in this week so can't wait to see what it all looks like together!


P.S. I am going to see Twilight tonight- besides being super excited, I am excited for her first Twi-experience. I hope she loves it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger