GIRLS SHOPPING TRIP...

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

This past weekend my lovey and I decided we needed a GIRLS only shopping trip.  I wanted to checkout Banana Republic and Madewell and London wanted to check out BabyGap.  Our trip was successful as always.  Here's what we both walked away with.

for Mama
 at
BR

You know if it says something in French it's a done deal for me. 

This skirt is perfect for work or weekend, and I am loving green right now. 

Love the colors in this long necklace. Can't wait to layer it with other pieces plus it was only $17.

for Mama
at
Madewell

These are my absolute FAVORITE tees.  They are super soft, have a little stretch and wash really well.  Plus, they were 2 for $30.

for London
at 
babygap

 Because she is after all.

And, she's also my Love Bug.

Perfect for Memorial Day.

Can't wait til our next shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger