WEEKEND RECAP...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What a fun-filled and jam packed weekend we had! It was so nice just to relax with each other and spend some time with all of our friends. 
We started out the weekend eating breakfast at our favorite local Urban Table.  


 I was in a dessert for breakfast kind of mood so I had chocolate chip pancakes. 

London was in a I want to see EVERYTHING going on kind of mood. 

Later that day we had a BBQ/Housewarming party for some friends to go to.  I was ready for some cocktails so we decided to get festive at home before we left.  I found these star straws on a new website I've discovered and am OBsessed.  One can never have enough fun straws! I also bought these lids that screw onto mason jars and have a hole in the middle for your festive straw.  A perfect party cup!


Since this was London's first Memorial Day I thought it only appropriate for her to have a new outfit. I think I was more excited about the outfit and taking a picture than she obviously was.


The next night we had another dinner with friends at their new house and I only hoped London wouldn't have a meltdown. She was actually a little peach that night and we even managed to get in an impromptu family pic.


Memorial Day was started with Nathan's whole wheat waffles, fresh berries, and fresh squeezed orange juice from our new juicer which I LOVE!

All in all it was a fantastic weekend and a memorable one. Hope yours was just as great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger