PARISIAN ANNIVERSARY...

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Today is my Parisian Anniversary.  Well, sort of. It's actually the day we left for Paris 3 years ago.  This was a trip that I'll never forget and one which opened my eyes to this glamorous city.  I have been obsessed with all things french since I was little.  I don't know why since I only went for the first time 3 years ago, but It blew away all my expectations.  Sometimes you build things up in your mind for so long that it's a letdown once it finally happens but Paris was beyond anything I could ever imagine.  So, my love affair/obsession continues and every year at this time I get to remember my Parisian Anniversary!

Here are some of my favorite memories in pictures... jouir de!!!

Until we meet again... Which is hopefully next year!!! Yes, really. Our 5 year wedding anniversary is next year and my love actually asked the other day if I'd like to go back to Paris to celebrate!!! Duh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger