FATHER'S DAY SUCCESS!!!

Monday, June 17, 2013


 Yesterday we celebrated Nathan's first Father's Day, and I am pretty sure it turned out as a success! We started the morning with his favorite breakfast- biscuits and gravy for him and homemade waffles for me and my mom with Hawaiian coffee. 


I even surprised Nathan with a gift London made for him at school.

I love watching the two of them together. It's the sweetest thing ever to see a new daddy with his daughter. I don't think my love could get any deeper.  Even Lilo wanted to show some love so she pulled a photo bomb.


We spent the rest of the day lounging around and just taking it easy.  Some of us even managed to fit naps in(I wouldn't be one of them).


We finished the day with a bomb ass dessert(I told you it was coming)!  A brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream and toppings! Sprinkles(uh, duh), almond slivers, strawberries, and Oreo cookies cake batter. Yes, I said cake batter. Don't ask just go get them. 


We were too full to move after this dozie, so we topped off the night(sans the little one) watching the True Blood season premiere!  Damn that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger