Bye Bye Sun...

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

As Summer draws to a close( thank god, because I am over this HOT weather) I am still wanting to keep my sun kissed look as long as possible.  But, in a healthy way of course- not by visiting a tanning salon.  No offense to anyone who goes to one- they just aren't for me.  I have found three incredible products to keep using through the Fall. Some of these you might be familiar with,  but they are new to moi.
The first are these Kate Somerville Tanning Towelettes.  Just rub the towelettes over your body and within minutes you'll have a sun kissed glow.  The towelettes gradually darken with your skin so the glow looks a la' natural and not like Lindsey Lohan orange.   Once applied to your skin the color dries in seconds so you don't have to worry about staining clothes, towels, or anything else.  Now, these towelettes aren't the cheapest way to go, 8 for $48,  so I am saving mine for special occasions.  You can get them at Nordstrom or directly from her website www.katesomerville.com

I first read about Chanel's Soleil Tan in a magazine.  It was listed as an item that Jennifer Aniston uses to get her sun kissed glow and she's always glowing! I've been using it for about a month now and love, love, love... It doesn't take much just a small dab, which I actually mix in with my daily foundation.  This gives me just the right amount of glow I am looking for.   You can purchase this anywhere Chanel makeup is sold. 
  

Last but certainly not least is Jergens Natural Glow Express Lotion. I know people have been using this for a while now but I just started to use and of course I love like everyone else.  I only started to use it though when I was in need of new foundation for the Summer.  I was explaining to my MAC girl how I hate when my face is darker than my neck because I don't know what shade of foundation to buy.  She told me to just buy the Jergens and rub it on my neck daily, that way my face and neck would be the same color.  Genius!  Why didn't I think of that?  So, now I use this daily as well and will continue to use into the Fall.  The express is supposed to jump start the color within one day compared to the regular.  Seems to do the trick for my neck. 

So, as we say goodbye to the long hot days of Summer I will continue to take my sun kissed glow wherever I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger