French Friday...

Friday, August 3, 2012

When I first told my bestie I was starting a blog, she said and I quote," That's great but it's not going to be all about French things is it?"  Clearly, she knows me well.  As much as I would like this to have been the case , I would be the only reader I am afraid.   However, from time to time I will blog about French things and my obsession with their culture and all they do. I found this video online which shows how the French do an exquisite job of mixing fashion and art.  Let's face it- it's what they do best. It's an ad for Christian Dior's Fall 2012 Campaign, which takes place at Versailles.  I didn't make it there last time we were in Paris, but this will be my first stop next time I am in the area. 

Jouir and au revoir   ( Enjoy & Goodbye)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger