Week 30...

Friday, December 14, 2012

The countdown has begun! Only 10 weeks away from our precious little miracle.  We had a 3D sonogram the other day and it makes it harder to wait and meet this beautiful little girl.  It was so fun seeing who's features we think she has right now and of course she's the most beautiful little angel we've ever come across! 


The picture is yellow for some reason but it's okay. 

Cravings This Week-   Yoplait Yogurt- but the good flavors like: Boston Cream Pie, Red Velvet Cake. Basically, any flavor with the word pie or cake in the name and it ended up in my grocery cart. 

Sleeping Patterns-   See below.  After the massage I slept like a baby that night! Although, I did end up in the recliner one night. 

 Biggest Change-  I had one of my girlfriends, who is a massage therapist, come over and give me a prenatal massage.  WOW! The best thing ever when your leg is numb and your back hurts.  I felt like a completely different person afterwards.  I will be using her services weekly from now on.  Thanks to Jenny Mertz and her miraculous hands!

I have had a request for "more" baby bump pictures.  So, from now on I will be providing weekly pics of my bump as well.  No judging or comparing just because you can fit into size 4 jeans right now. 


To quote my LOVE, "She's huge!"  He really did say that to one of my girlfriends while I was standing there.  But, it's okay.  I told him that cost him a new handbag:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger