Week 33...

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I haven't posted in several weeks as I spent the holidays enjoying much needed time with family and friends.  We had a wonderful holiday and hard to believe we are already in 2013! 

Here's this weeks update. 


This week you are the size of a pineapple!!!




Cravings This Week-   Orange Juice and Pistachio Pudding.  I know this sounds like an odd combination, I don't eat/drink them at the same time. 

Sleeping Patterns-  Ironically enough I have been sleeping extremely well these past few weeks.  I think I am just so exhausted from the holidays it's catching up with me.  I've also indulged in a few glasses of red wine before bed here and there.  I've found that it really helps put me in a deep sleep.

 Biggest Change-   I can no longer breathe very well and my sinuses are completely stopped up.  I was told by 4 different people last week they had this same issue and it doesn't go away until the baby comes.  So, I only have 7 more weeks until I can breathe normally again.  I have become very good friends with my "Neti Pot."
Also, baby girl likes to poke me now and constantly.  She pokes my right side night and day.  It doesn't matter what I am doing, she is poking me.  I am not sure why she thinks this is a fun thing to do to her poor mother who can no longer breathe.

Over the holidays my mother threw me a beautiful shower in Texas with all my family. We had the best time catching up, eating, and looking at all the darling baby clothes I opened.  Little miss will surely be the best dressed babe on the block!


It's a baby in a fruit basket bassinet!

1 comment:

  1. 33 weeks already!! Henry was born at 37 so you might only have a month to go!!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger