Afternoon for One...

Friday, April 19, 2013

We've had several rainy days around here and yesterday was no exception.  With the rain and cool weather it almost felt like a Fall day.  My lovey went down for her afternoon nap and I decided to have an afternoon(or rather 2 hours) for one.  I've been dying to make this hot tea recipe I had seen on 
So, with some hot tea, a good book, and some fresh flowers I curled up. 





Here's the recipe for the tea:
Ingredients
1/2 inch ginger, peeled and sliced
1/4 lemon
1 teaspoon manuka honey ( I used regular honey)

Preparation
1. With the back of a knife, smash ginger to release the flavor. Add to teacup.
2. Add teaspoon of honey and pour in hot water.  Let steep for 2-3 minutes, then add juice of lemon.
3. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger