So, I had a plan...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Seven months into my pregnancy my left wrist started to really bother me with numbness and pain. I thought maybe it would go away once I had the baby, but not a chance.  My poor love has listened to me complain everyday for the past 5 months about this stupid left wrist and told me to go to the doctor.  Well, I finally went to the doctor the other day and she told me I have carpal tunnel, and the only option was surgery on the damn thing.  Awesome.  This can't be though because I had a plan... 

1. To lose the last stupid 10 pounds so I can get back in my pre-pregnancy clothes.  I was actually going to start doing the Insanity Workout next Monday. 
                           
                                                              

I had planned on looking like this by June.

   
       2. I was also going to make a new piece of jewelry I had thought about the other day(while laying on the couch.  This was when I was supposed to be napping). 


3. I was going to organize my laundry room to look like this. 



4. I was going to get things ready for our neighborhood garage sale in a couple of weeks.  

5. To lose the last stupid 10 pounds so I can get back in my pre-pregnancy clothes.  I was actually going to start doing the Insanity Workout next Monday. 
Clearly this was my main objective of the plan. 

I gave second thoughts to having the surgery. I have a newborn how will I feed her? how will I hold her? how will I drive if we need to go somewhere? I contemplated the surgery by my love pretty much said:


So, that's what I am doing tomorrow morning.  I actually can't wait to have my wrist back to normal. And, if my plan has to wait then that's ok.  This will give me more time to snuggle with my precious.  Actually, maybe this is someone's way of telling me to enjoy what I have at the moment and worry about all the other things later.  







1 comment:

  1. I've been using this to rehab a tendon in my elbow for the last couple of days and I have already noticed a difference. Might be worth checking out...


    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00067E4YU/ref=s9_simh_gw_p200_d4_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=0R303BZ7KHR2E8XN135E&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470939031&pf_rd_i=507846

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger