A New Season...

Monday, April 8, 2013

It's been several months since I've blogged about anything ,which in the blog world means death for your blog.  However, I've been a busy lady adjusting to becoming a new mother!  My love and I have entered into a new Season of our life and we are enjoying each and every moment watching our precious one bloom.  There truly is nothing better.  
The weather is coming into a new Season as well.  After a long winter(hopefully it's over) trees and flowers are blossoming and the Sun is making a daily debut now.  This is my favorite time of the year and one I will never forget. 





“She turned to the sunlight
    And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor:
    "Winter is dead.”
A.A. Milne, When We Were Very Young 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger