Week 21...

Monday, October 8, 2012

We've hit the halfway mark! Hard to believe.  My love bought me this chalkboard after I showed him something similar that I'd seen on the internet.  It's a great way for me to capture weekly updates of how baby girl is doing.  She's growing like crazy and her movements tell me she's having a major dance party inside!

I do not claim to be an artist. 



Cravings This Week- Cheese pizza made at Costco
Sleeping Patterns-  I am more uncomfortable this week and am having to use a body pillow. 
Biggest Change- I can't seem to touch my toes anymore when working out. 
Nursery Update- Corbin-aka- designer extraordinaire, came over yesterday and we have a plan in place, color theme picked out, and even bought a few decorations yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger